CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I AM VERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERY UPSET.

YOU DAMN STUPID FRIEND HERE ACTUALLY SPENT THE WHOLE WEEKEND ASKING LIKE THE ENTIRE WORLD... "EH WHEN IS JAPAN'S FIRST MATCH???"

and this morning... your stupid friend (daphne) actually woke up and felt DAMN excited. wore her adidasJAPAN top out. thinking... -aiyah, japanese vs the aussies, of cos the japs will win. nakata is howwww cute.-

[but i still brought a jacket out incase i had to cover my top]

after japan's first goal, i was howwwww proud wearing my japan top.

and then came australia's firstsecondthird goal.........
1st goal. i went to put my jacket over my shoulders.
2nd goal. i went to tie a knot with the sleeves of the jacket.
3rd goal. i went to wear my jacket.

i am very upset!!!!!!! :( :( :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home